After almost six years from the beginning of its journey (the first RESTORE idea dates back to April 2015), and four years and a half from the proposal approval, the #CostRestore Action has come to its end, last April 30th, 2021. The RESTORE network – which the International Living Future Institute was an approved International Partner of – did its best to ‘rethink sustainability towards a regenerative economy’ with an impressive number of high-quality outcomes proof of an incredible collaboration, also despite the pandemics and the impossibility to meet for the last 14 months of its duration.
Here are some numbers:
- 4 years
- 160+ members
- 40+ different expertise
- 100+ organisations
- 40 countries (including USA and New Zealand)
- 5 working groups
- 8 books (freely available here)
- 5 training schools with 110+ participants and 110+ trainers (a 1:1 ratio!)
- 30+ Short Term Scientific Missions
- 30+ scientific articles
- 10 main conferences with 700+ attendees and 130+ speakers
- 40+ newsletters, not to mention a constant massive presence on social media
- 6 videos
- the 1st carbon neutral EU research project and network
With the intent to preserve RESTORE’s legacy beyond the Action’s end, we are excited to inform you that the RESTORE Management Committee approved to transfer the Action’s assets to Living Future Europe. LFE has the mission to ‘make the world work for 100% of humanity, in the shortest possible time, through spontaneous cooperation without ecological offense or disadvantage of anyone, catalysing the transformation toward communities that are socially just, culturally rich, and ecologically restorative’. An ambitious program, that has much in common with the work and values of RESTORE.
So, keep following RESTORE on these social media channels and links and on a dedicated page on this website (coming soon).
All the best #CostRestore #LivingFutureEurope