Living Future Europe (LFE) is a non-profit association that aims “to make the world work for 100% of humanity, in the shortest possible time, through spontaneous cooperation without ecological offence or disadvantage of anyone, catalysing the transformation toward communities that are socially just, culturally rich, and ecologically restorative.”
The LFE 2021 Masterclass. Regenerative+Agile is a 12-week training course, devised by Living Future Europe based upon the Living Building Challenge and Regenerative Principles, exploring the Why, the What and the How for regenerative action.
COP26 is the UN Conference of the Parties and will be attended by just about all countries. In partnership with Italy, it will be the biggest summit the UK has ever hosted and is being described as the most significant climate event since the 2015 Paris Agreement. COP26 taking place in Glasgow from the 1st to the 12 November has four key objectives
- Secure global net zero by mid-century and keep 1.5 degrees within reach
- Adapt to protect communities and natural habitats
- Mobilise finance
- Work together to deliver
LFE Masterclass at COP26
On the 10th of November (ahead of the COP Built Environment Day on the 11th of November) we are bringing the first LFE Masterclass cohort to COP26 in Glasgow for an exciting 6hr module that will cover:
- COP26 Voices
- COP26 Unconference with other leading built environment groups
- COP26 Reflections – looking at COP 26 through a regenerative lens.
Check out the full program and the registration link (for those attending online only) here.
We are delighted to be able to offer sponsorship opportunities for this event that will demonstrate your connection with COP26 and commitment to climate and ecological solutions. We are able to offer one off small sponsorship opportunities that will cover expenses and fees for this exciting event.
In return we can offer:
- Your organisation’s name associated with LFE Masterclass at COP26
- Visibility to LFE Masterclass leads, trainers and trainees (sustainability practitioners, architects, project managers and academics) from across Europe
- Visibility to other built environment climate and ecological groups
- Visibility to our invited COP26 guests
- Opportunity to join us on the 10th of Nov
- Opportunity to join as a panel member sharing your commitment and solutions **
- Opportunity to exhibit product solutions that address the climate and ecological emergency **
- Opportunity to promote your commitment or solution statement on the LFE Masterclass online forum **
For further information contact email@example.com
This initiative falls within our partnership with the New European Bauhaus.
** subject to agreement and alignment with LFE, LFE Masterclass and COP26 ethos