The program is ready, same structure as last year, with some improvements. Registrations are open. Are you ready to become a leader of the Living Future Regenerative Design Movement? 😊
LFE22MC: registrations are open. All the details in the Events page.
The ‘Living Future Europe Masterclass’ is an online educational program running between September and December 2022, where we want to address the ‘why’, the ‘what’ and the ‘how’ of living buildings, products, and communities.
- Why – the rationale and urgency behind the need for a paradigm shift in the built environment design, construction and building management.
- What– the most advanced applicable frameworks that developers, designers, builders, manufacturers can adopt to achieve this new type of regenerative buildings.
- How – sound and robust examples and best practices immediately applicable, coming from the experience of our first 800+ ILFI registered building projects globally.
The Masterclass will include synchronous and asynchronous activities, with a balanced mix of insights, practical examples, and tools. We will work according to an Agile Framework using Agile tools and practices.
- Hands-on Living Building Challenge experience
- 30 online classroom hrs (+ remote work) with qualified trainers from the LFE Network
- The Why / the What / the How of LBC
- Individual / teamwork learning process
- Agile PM approach
- Europe based case studies and insights
- Online tutoring
- Including 2021 LFE x COP27 Meet-up participation
- Final event w/ teamwork results presentation
- A complementary path to the LFA Foundational Curriculum
- LFA Foundational Curriculum at a discounted price
Regenerative design, regenerative sustainability, regenerative thinking, agile management, Living Building Challenge, Living Product Challenge, Declare, Scale jumping, Place, Water, Energy, Health + Happiness, Materials, Equity, Beauty, biophilia, biophilic design, design for climate change, Zero Carbon, project management, EU + UK policies.
- Expression of interest (online form): 15 July 2022 [expired]
- Early bird registration: 20 August 2022
- Final registration: 31 August 2022
#LFE2022Masterclass #LFE22MC #LivingFutureEurope #LFE
Program, trainers, methodology, learning objectives, registration fees and other helpful information here
Are you ready?
[Image: Phipps Conservatory’s Center for Sustainable Landscapes in Pittsburgh, PE (USA) – LBC certified | Courtesy of The International Living Future Institute]